Alton Elementary School Family update March 20, 2020
Meal Distribution Monday 3/23/20
Meals for children 0-18 will be available for pick up DAILY Monday through Friday (meal distribution for the weekend will be on Friday) by the tent at OTHS from 10am-12pm
Daily bus routes will also begin Monday, March 23. Nine buses will depart OTES at 10:30am and navigate their typical routes. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Please be patient. We do not have a timeline for how long these routes will take, yet. The typical routes will be posted, however the times listed will be the school day times, not food delivery times.
- Please be safe. Wait at the stop with younger children and review with older children how to wait by themselves if you feel this is appropriate.
- Please keep your distance. Do not approach or enter the bus. Staff members will exit the bus and leave items on the ground to be picked up. Share this information with your children as well.
- Please call the school with any questions 394-2331.
- Staff distributing materials will be using gloves and hand sanitizer regularly.
- See bus routes here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_nxNESG_Y9ExsViikYDfjnel-CvOSKIm/view?usp=sharing
As we get this process down, we will be sharing packets from teachers on the bus runs also. Please contact the school with any questions concerns or needs. We are here to help if we are able! Have a safe weekend, and please follow social distancing to slow the spread of this illness and help us get students back to school as soon as possible! We miss our routine with students!